Det har varit magert med olika DX expeditioner senaste året. Är inte meningen att jag ska göra en DX spalt här, men här kommer några intressanta stationer som är värt att köra tycker jag:
- Michael, HB9WDF will be active holiday style as 8Q7AO from the Maldives, IOT reference AS-013, from the 25th of January to the 7th of February. Activity will be on QO-100 only. QSL via Logbook of The World, eQSL, Club Log and via the bureau to his home call.
- 5UAIHM: Adrien, F4IHM expects to be back in Niger and be active as 5UAIHM early next year, possiblyBetween 7 January and 11 February. He will operate CW using a straight key on 40 and 20 metres. QSL via home call, direct or bureau.
- ZL100RSC: Celebrating the club’s centenary, the Radio Society of Christchurch (ZL3AC) will be active as ZL100RSC throughout February.The first club meeting took place on 15 February 1921. QSL via operator’s instructions. Call is active till 28 february 2021.
- 4L1PJ is the callsign issued to Peter, 4L/G4ENL. He expects to operate SSB on various HF bands for the next few years while on work assignment in Svaneti, Georgia. QSL via N4GNR.
- DP1POL: Felix, DL5XL will be a member of the Antarctic summer season’s team at Neumayer III station, Antartica.He will be active to mid-March 2021. The club call DP0GVN (QSL via DL5EBE) may also be used by other operators: in particular Theresa, DC1TH, who will be part of the 2021-22 overwintering crew and will operate DP0GVN via the QO100 satellit.
- Takumi, JG3PLH is a member of the 62nd Japanese Antarctic Research Expedition team and will be stationed at Showa base on East Ongul Island, AN-015, Antarctica until January 2022. He will be active as 8J1RL starting in February. QSL via the bureau.
- Alexei, RX6A, will be active as RI01ANT from Antarctica between 25th December 2020 and 30th May 2021. Activity will be from Russian Progress (WAP RUS-11) and Vostok (WAP RUS-13) Base stations. Operations will be on 40 meters and higher using CW and FT8. QSL via RX6A. ADDED NOTES: Alexei, RX6A, is currently operating as RX6A/MM from on-board of the Russian scientific research icebreaker “Akademik Treshnikov” (aka Akademik Tryoshnikov) on its way to Antarctica.
- Garry, 2M1DHG is active as ZC4GR from the UK Sovereign Base Area of Dhekelia for the next two and a half years. He operates SSB and digital modes on the 40, 20 and 10m bands, typically between 17:00 and 19:00UTC a few nights a week. QSL via EB7DX.
- Erling, LB2PG will be active again as JW/LB2PG from the weather station on Bear Island, Svalbard, EU-027 until late May. In his free time he will operate SSB on the 80 to 20m bands. QSL via his home call.
Inte direkt DX men en QUL anropsignal: To commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Jutlandia, the hospital ship, Experimental Danish Radio Amateurs will activate OV0JUTLANDIA until the 31st of March at 2359UTC. They will be active on most amateur radio bands with CW, SSB and digital modes. All bands including WARC bands, and all modes may be used. All two way contacts and SWL reports will be valid for the special OV0JUTLANDIA award.
Lycka till med DX–jagandet
Källa: DX news, RSGB, internät och andra källor.